- ccureslifeAsked on August 17, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Hello, we seem to be having an issue with the search function. When we go to view submissions, we used to be able to search for a name and pull it up, but now if the name is not showing that page, it will not pull up. Was there a change in functionality or maybe some type of weird glitch. Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 06:57 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
We are currently experiencing some troubles with the search functionality on the submissions page; however, this has been already reported to our developers and they are aware of the issue. This should be working as of tomorrow (August 18).
I will also forward this issue to our second level so you can be updated when this is resolved.
Thank you for your understanding.
- scotsailAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 07:02 PM
Just to say two things:
1). We have this issue also - Just noticed it and have submitted own ticket re this issue.
2). Thank goodness someone else has this problem and its a JF temporary issue (presently coming down from almost having heart attack thinking we'd lost thousands of records of customer data)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 08:56 PM
1) I can see your opened thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1226449
We will assist you as soon as possible on that thread.
2) Yes, JotForm's currently experiencing an issue which is being worked and will be resolved as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 07:42 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience caused to you.
Please note that the problem should be fixed now. Could you please check and let us know if the issue still persists on your side?
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- scotsailAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 08:43 AMThanks - seems ok now!
ScotSail - Scotlands' Sailing Company
0845 834 0335