- gymdo1Asked on August 17, 2017 at 08:23 PM
Hi, my jotform seems to be missing some forms.
Under 'current forms' in 'Gymdo Collections consignment'.
Can you please check for me?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 10:03 PM
I checked your account and I can see the "Gymdo Collections Consignment" form. Here's a screenshot:
If the issue persists, please try using a different internet browser.
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- gymdo1Answered on August 17, 2017 at 10:35 PM
Yes, however I am missing some submissions.
I used to have a submission with the name Debbie Collins which appears to be missing and also a few others.
Can you see if any forms got deleted?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 11:42 PM
I checked your account history and I did not find any recently deleted submissions. To check your account history, please log in to your account and open this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/history
We have an issue earlier regarding on missing submissions. Our developers are now investigating the issue. This might be related to your missing submission. In any case, I will inform you here on this thread once the issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 09:40 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience caused to you.
The issue is now resolved. Please try it on your side and if the issue persists, let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.