- BorgessHealthAsked on August 22, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I have a set of two radio buttons that should control what is shown after based on the user's selection. I currently have a condition set so that nothing is showing below when the buttons are empty. No matter what I do or what I delete, the form keeps showing 1-2 lines below the buttons.
What do I need to do in order to get nothing to show up when the radio buttons are empty? Thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 01:48 PM
Can you please take a look at this cloneded form of yours if this is what you want to achieved?
If you need further assistnace, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- BorgessHealthAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 02:34 PM
Yes, that is what I am trying to do. How were you able to do it?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 02:42 PM
Kindly cloned the form in order for you to see what condition I use on that form.
Here's the guideline on How to Clone a Form.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- BorgessHealthAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 02:48 PM
I know how to clone a form :) I meant, how were you able to get the conditions to work correctly?