- AndreAsked on August 18, 2017 at 10:02 AM
I will have several different users that will go in by a link I give them (to this form) to approve a document. The document will be approved by only one person every time (no need for flow from person to person - several approvers).
How can I attach a new document every time I send out the mail with the link to this form? I don't want to go in an change the form for every approval.
I'm open for alternatives to solve this issue of mine.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 10:53 AM
I made a demo for you.
1. First please clone this form:
2. Then use this tool to prepopulate the Create URL field. You will need to show all fields. Then you need to enter a Document URL there. As an example you can use this URL:
3. Finally hit generate URL and email that to your approver. The approver will receive a form with a link to the document. Like this:
- skiboyAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 03:43 AMHi
..and thank’s for fast reply.
Step 1 is done.Step 2 – I’m having problem to log on to the tool. It tries to log on, and without any errors. But it just bounces back to the log on site. See attached video.
[Innebygd bilde 7]
Odd Andre Harrang
Cell: + 47 4004 8182
Meet møte link
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 04:55 AM
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
I have moved your second question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1228307