- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 09:26 PM
I did a test submission to your direct form link (https://form.jotform.us/72296105984161) and it is working properly. Here's the screen animation:
After that, I did a test submission to the Page URL (http://www.cnw-connect.com/spokane) that you have provided and I was able to replicate the issue. I also got stuck in the "Please Wait..." button. Here's the screen animation:
Please re-embed your form using the iFrame Method to prevent script conflicts. To do that, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- jarydcat1Answered on August 21, 2017 at 12:44 PMHello,
This is what the code looks like once I copy and paste it in. It seems to not do anything…
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 01:26 PM
Unfortunately, I was not able to see the screenshot that you're trying to provide.
To post a screenshot here in the Support Forum, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
I hope that helps. If you have questions, please let us know.
- jarydcat1Answered on August 21, 2017 at 02:43 PMIf you go to www.cnw-connect.com/spokane you will see it.
I have no got the iframe to work, but the form still gets stuck on the loading button and doesn’t do anything
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 03:02 PM
I went to http://www.cnw-connect.com/spokane and tested your form. It seems to be working now: