- M732burkeAsked on August 19, 2017 at 08:06 AM
It will sometimes pull up records/forms that match part of the criteria, or if I choose a different field on which to search, but it will not pull the correct or any forms using the code we created for grouping forms, When I put in part of the code, it will find some of my forms in that group, but also includes forms that do NOT meet the criteria.
The search by criteria function is critical for my work. It has worked perfectly for 5 months of this project. Now that we have over 13,000 forms it is more critical.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 19, 2017 at 02:38 PM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
We had a recent issue with searching in Submissions page, but the issue should be fixed. Could you please check again and let us know if it is working for you?
We'll wait for your response.
- M732burkeAnswered on August 19, 2017 at 05:09 PM
I just tested it again. It is not working. I see a record clearly visible in the dropdown portion below a form. I type in any piece of data from that form in the search box and it says "NO RECORDS TO DISPLAY". The record was clearly there. It is not locating any of my records using any criteria. This job depends on grouping and downloading the 13,000+ records by school code into batches of PDFs.
PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM>
- M732burkeAnswered on August 19, 2017 at 05:43 PMIt is not working. Just tested it again upon receipt of your email. 4:10 pm CST Not working. Cannot search using any criteria in submissions using the search box.
Critical that this be fixed ASAP.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 19, 2017 at 11:20 PM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. I see that the issue is already been forwarded to our backend team on a separate thread of yours by our colleague. We'll update you on the other thread as soon as we have any news in this regard.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.