- dwkehAsked on August 22, 2012 at 06:30 PM
Is it possilbe to view/print the response exactly as the responder orignally viewed the on screen at the time of completion ?
This would be useful, for example :
1)some of my response boxes have subheadings to them which are important to see inorder to understand the response.
2)some of my response boxes in the blank form are adjacent to eachother in a horizontal line but appear stacked vertically in the response I can currently see.
3) Using the response as part of a larger document where the reader needs to see the complete original form inorder to understand context and structure of the questions.
4) With collapse/expand lines intact and functional for long/complex sectioned forms. In other words a locked down copy of the responder's session.] that could be url linked into other documents on a read only basis.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:12 PM
There are several ways to print your JotForm forms:
1) Using the "Create PDF Form" option - Go to your My Forms page and right click on the form that you want to print, then select "Create PDF Form"
2) Using the Print button - Please include a Print button in your form and click it when you preview the form.
3) Using your web browser's built-in print function - preview your form and press Ctrl-P or right click on any portion of the webpage, then select Print. Consult your web browser's documentation for instructions to print as it differs from browser to browser.
You can also customize the email template according to the arrangement the form has .
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- dwkehAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 03:25 AMThank you so much for the prompt response.
This is my form.
You will see that I have used the collapse header and conditional hide/show functions extensively.
I have tried the PDF export as you suggest but the form seems to be locked in collapse state in Adobe and I seem to be unable to expand sections, view or interact with the fields therein.
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong ?
Is there a way to "show all" somehow or simply access a version of the completed form but in interactive state exactly as the browser presents it to the responder ?
I look forward to your further advices.
- dwkehAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 07:12 AMI have now found that it is possible to set the status of callapse bars to "OPen" and this potentially solves my issue as I can just ask the responder to save the html page and send it to me (I know all the responders) so communication with this is not a problem. However, there now appears to be bug in my form which seems to be duplicating a couple of collapse bars ? I have removed some and reinserted fresh but it makes no difference. Any ideas ?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 09:55 AM
Are you referring to the collapse bars titled "Policy Administration Process & Requirement" and "Claims Service Requirement"?
If yes, try clearing your browser's cache before editing your form, then remove whichever collapse bar you want to remove.