- kmankuanAsked on August 20, 2017 at 03:42 PM
1. Can you guide me to increase the product item size?
2. Checkbox and title need alinea.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 20, 2017 at 04:02 PM
This is how the form looks on preview:
So I'm not sure if you need to increase the width more? Since the payment field will increase up to the width of the form automatically.
We'll wait for your response.
- kmankuanAnswered on August 20, 2017 at 05:11 PM
I mean increase the content size, like the header title...
and I have the first post updated with second question...
thank for your help, cheer...
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 20, 2017 at 06:10 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have an option to expand the product field. If you change the field label alignment to the left, the product section will be moved to the right.
The item checkboxes seem to be aligned properly with the labels on your form.
- kmankuanAnswered on August 20, 2017 at 06:26 PM
Maybe in CSS?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 20, 2017 at 07:02 PM
Using custom injected CSS codes, you can make the text font-size and input boxes scale bigger.
Is this what you need?
Let us know so we can test the needed CSS codes to use.
- kmankuanAnswered on August 20, 2017 at 07:53 PM
That is I want to try, please test it, include image too, all elements possible, I would like have the capability to give perfect change possible.
thank, very nice guys