- kmankuanAsked on August 21, 2017 at 01:35 AM
I need link each image of Image checkboxs to product item specifically, so when touch chicken image should be link to chicken product item only, for the next choice of size action. Please can you guide me to archive it?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 04:01 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to display specific product of the purchase order field?
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to show / hide specific products of payment fields. You will have to add normal form fields to list products and then pass on the amount to your payment tool.
Since you are using purchase order tool, you can add normal form fields to list product, prices and dropdown field for quantity but you will not be able to use purchase order tool to list product. DO get back to us if this will work for you and we will create a demo form for you.
We will wait for your response.
- kmankuanAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 02:59 PM
Yes, please show me the demo form...
- kmankuanAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 11:37 PM
Nice, please can you enlist steps that archive it?
- CharlieAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 05:07 AM
You can clone my colleague's form by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. From there, you can see how he was able to set it up.
However, I checked the form and I believe this is how it is set up:
1. First, there are four text boxes and four number fields directly associated with the "Image Checkboxes" widget.
2. Now we will then setup a condition to show the text box and number field depending on the choices selected in the widget. Here are the conditions for that:
3. We will also need to insert the text value from the Image Checkboxes widget on the text box field where they are associated. Example:
Text Box 1 "Item 1" => Progress Bar item in Image Checkboxes widget.
Text Box 2 "Item 2" => Date Reservation item in Image Checkboxes widget.
Text Box 3 "Item 3" => Mobile Responsive item in Image Checkboxes widget.
Text Box 4 "Item 4" => Image Choices item in Image Checkboxes widget.
4. I will then add a Form Calculation widget. Here we will calculate the total price based on the quantity entered in the number fields.
5. Here's the calculation set up by my colleague:
6. You can then follow this guide on how you can pass the calculation to the payment field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field.
To learn more about the features used in this setup, you can check these guides:
I hope that helps.
- kmankuanAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 10:14 PM
Thanks, I can see when select items are limit for 2 can be select, how archive it?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 11:29 PM
You may remove the Max selection limit from the Image Checkbox wizard so that the user should be able to select all the items from the Image Checkbox field. Please see the screencast below:
Hope this information helps!