- sweetpeatlesAsked on August 21, 2017 at 07:56 AM
I have a very long form, and once I get to the end of the page, and the thank you page appears, the browser is till at the bottom of the page and I have to scroll up to see the thank you message. Is there a setting I'm missing?
Thank you so much. Again, this product is fantastic!! Love it!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 09:23 AM
Do you embed this form in a website?
If not, you can try adding "?nojump" to the end of your URL. So it would be:
If you embed this form in a website somewhere you can try adding "?nojump" to the URL of the src parameter. So if your embed code looks like this:
- sweetpeatlesAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 09:52 AM
I embedded the form in a website using the Adobe Muse widget. I tried to use the "?nojump" and it still didn't work. Any other suggestions? I can send you a link the form, but I'd rather do that privately through an email. My email is email@example.com
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 09:58 AM
OK, I tested your stand alone form. And its working.
So lets try a different embed method. We recommend using the iFrame embed method. It is a reliable option that makes the embedded form behave like the stand alone form:
- sweetpeatlesAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 10:06 AM
I will try that and let you all know how it goes. Thanks again!!