- SunapeeHeritageAllianceAsked on August 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM
The submission was Thursday night at 9 PM . No Email ever came into the inbox our box office was very unhappy.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Can you tell me which form you are talking about?
I checked your email history. No email was sent Thursday night at 9 PM. The last email sent on Thursday was Christine White (which I can see you received).
You can check your email history yourself:
- SunapeeHeritageAllianceAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 01:43 PMForm with no e-Mail notification attached Barbara Sullivan, Chairman Sunapee Heritage Alliance
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 02:35 PM
I checked your submissions and did not see one from Barbara Sullivan:
Those are currently the only two submissions for the form in the page you referenced. It doesn't look like there was a submission from the user you described. Is there a different submission that did not trigger an email that you are referring to or from a different form?
- SunapeeHeritageAllianceAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 04:44 PMI have a ttached a screenshot of the submission that came in Thursday evening. The customer submitted the form it at 10:09 Thursday night - and it shows that an E-Mail was sent the inbox but we did not receive it. file:///Users/BarbaraSullivan/Desktop/Pariseau.pngBarbara Sullivan, Chairman Sunapee Heritage Alliance
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Unfortunately your last post with the screenshot didn't come through. Can you please try again using the information in this guide: