- Ian BurrellAsked on August 21, 2017 at 01:56 PM
- AIDANAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Upon examination of your account, I found that it is suspended because your form "The Rum Experience University application form" with ID 32213700051334 is collecting credit card information.
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
Please get back to us if you accept these options, so that we would consider removing the offending fields and re-activating your account.
- ianavburrellAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 03:43 AMHi Aidan
I accept these options. Can my account be Un suspended so the form can
be amended ?
Ian A.V. Burrell
Global Rum Ambassador to the Rum Category
Mobile/Cell/Whats App +44 7817 388 720
The TV Rum & Cocktail Expert on Channel 4's Sunday Brunch.
2017 International Brand Ambassador of the year, FINAL FOUR nominee at
The Spirited Awards, Tales of the Cocktail.
2017 Rum Communicator of the Year (Think Rum, Agile Media)
Don't forget the World's Premiere Rum festival. The UK RumFest
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 04:11 AM
These fields have been removed
and your account has been re-activated.
Please use one of our payment fields to collect payments through your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
As advised by my colleague as well.
Let us know if you have any further questions.