- diamondtravelkrAsked on August 21, 2017 at 08:02 PM
When I hit submit my form doesn't go to the thank you page nor does it submit to the required email.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 09:53 PM
I cloned your form to test it further and I was able to replicate the issue. The Submit button is not working properly.
I have removed the Payment Gateway and the form is now submitting properly. Here's the screen animation:
Please re-integrate the Square Payment. Here's a guide you can follow: https://www.jotform.com/blog/246-Process-Square-Payments-Online-with-JotForm
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us again. Thank you.
- diamondtravelkrAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 10:43 PMThank you so much
- diamondtravelkrAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 10:43 PM
I am noticing that some of the fields have something in them and should be
blank for customer to used a drop down selection.Also, the 1st page where
a budget goes have a lot of characters in it and so does the last page
where a typed signature goes.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 11:48 PM
In order for us to assist you properly, I have split the question and created a new thread.
We will be addressing your new first question shortly on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1229118
For the second question, we will be addressing it on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1229119