- xsailAsked on August 23, 2012 at 06:46 AM
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 06:56 AM
To downgrade the account please login to JotForm then click on Account Settings
from the bottom of the page. The Account Settings will show you a 'Cancel' button
click on this button and you will be redirected to Plimus website (if your subscription is through Plimus using Plimus gateway for payment)
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Cancelling your subscription will not affect your forms and data in any way. Your forms/data will remain intact once your account downgraded to a free one.