- tashachauhanAsked on August 22, 2017 at 08:43 AM
Submissions are not displaying name fields, etc, when I have logged into Jotform.
The submission date displays but no other information.
Please can someone look into this asap.
02476 852739Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 09:36 AM
I open the submissions page of my test form to see if I could replicate the issue. The submissions page is working properly on my end.
To my understanding, you can see the Submissions Date but not the submission data. Please try this workaround:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/data
3. Check the Store my Data only in Europe.
Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- tashachauhanAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 09:42 AM
Brilliant, this worked.
Many thanks for your speedy response.