- KiteboyAsked on August 23, 2012 at 08:57 AM
Want to create order form using 2co as payment ( I am vendor ) . ZAR (South African Rand) How do I do that
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to use a currency other than those listed in the Payment Wizard drop down menu.
Upon checking this 2checkout page though, I found out that South African Rand is fully supported by 2CO. Therefore, I immediately forwarded a request to our development team to add all supported currencies (including ZAR) to our 2CO wizard.
We will inform you as soon as we receive updates from the dev't team.
- KiteboyAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 08:06 AM
Thanks Guys! Any idea on what timeframe we are looking at ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 09:56 AM
Hi, currently, there is no ETA yet as to when the feature will be implemented. But you will be informed as soon us there is an update.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 25, 2013 at 04:25 AM
We apologize for missing to update you on this, Kiteboy. Upon checking, you should be able to use the ZAR currency on 2co already.
Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
- halim.boumadaniAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 08:14 AM
AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham) is missing too, could you please add it.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 11:23 AM
We will be more than glad to consider your request. However we would appreciate if you open a separate thread, as the original request of this thread has been resolved, and yours would be a different one, in that way we can we give you the proper assistance.
Thanks for your comprehension.