- ArthurAsked on August 22, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Second, I want our customers won't see the Jotform logo on the form itself, and I know that with the paid version I can take it off - is that correct? take a look at the attached submission, you'll see that our customers will see your logo and we wont to make it seem like a form that was created by us.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 11:23 AM
That is correct. On that paid account you can remove the JotForm branding. JotForm branding is no longer shown on the bottom of the forms that I moved to the account zhicha.
However, you will have to manually remove the logo from the email templates.
- ArthurMorAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 12:43 PMGot it. I also changed the logo as you've suggested (see below).
The only thing that still bothers me and I can't seem to fix is the sender
name which I see in the email:
You can see the screen share below that I've changed the "sender's name" to
be from "Team Zeitgold" but when I'm testing the form with the auto fill I
still see it as Jotform to Arthur (see the second screen)
[image: image.png][image: image.png]
*Bottom line- I want my customer to receive the emails from Team Zeitgold
with my customized subject line*.
GO Jotform :)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 01:06 PM
I would also suggest you to make an actual submission on your live form, to properly test the email Notification.
You can also check this guide:
- ArthurMorAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 01:43 PMI now realized that I by mistake *did not *change the email in the
autoresponder so I couldn't see the "real time" email
But still I see that I get the email with Jotform Logo next to "Team
Can I take it down somehow?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 02:05 PM
- zhichaAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 09:43 AMHi,
The thread redirects automatically to my "home page" istead of the thread
Anyway, I figure out almost everything, the only thing I can't seem to
delete is the Jotform icon that I see when receiving the email
Please send me the correct link so I could send you a screenshot of it.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 10:43 AM
- zhichaAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Great, the link worked.
I attached the screenshot, and you can now see that I get the email from "Zeitgold Team", my company name as your tutorial suggested and that's exactly how I wanted it to be, also I customised the subject line.
BUT you can see that the Jotform Icon is still visible when receiving the autoresponse - is that how our customers will receive it as well in the autoresponder?
Is it because I did not change the "sender email" in the advanced setting from noreplay@? (either way, as you recommended I'm not going to change that, so if there any way to replace your Icon with ours that will be super.
- zhichaAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 12:43 PM
As I thought.
In your tutorial you've mentioned that:
"Attach PDF: Check this option if you want to receive the PDF copy of the submission as an attachment to your form email. But note that this is only possible when firstname.lastname@example.org is selected as your sender email."
Because I have to have PDF attachments I will leave it like that.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 01:04 PM
Yes, that is correct. Attach PDF option will only work if the sender emails is email@example.com.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or issues.