- surphacesAsked on August 22, 2017 at 11:51 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 01:10 PM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce the problem on your page. Although I could not reproduce it when I embed the same form on our WP test page https://form.jotform.com/viewer/?formID=72335255159963&theme=wordpress.
Our test page:
May we know if you have tried the default script embed code already? Perhaps this won't have problems with your WP page.
We'll also investigate further. Stay in touch!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 01:28 PM
I tried embedding the iframe code in an actual WP page https://jotthemes.000webhostapp.com/card-form/, this time I was able to reproduce it. I have now forwarded this to our developers for further investigation.
We'll let you know here once this is fixed.
- surphacesAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 03:43 PMThanks so much. I noticed on IPad the form did not load properly also...
Love the program though!
p: (877) 715.5313 m: (407) 415-0651
w: www.surphaces.com e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 08:06 AM
This is now fixed.
Please take again your iframe embed code and re-embed it on your page to fix the issue.