How can I change the credit card on file?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on August 22, 2017 at 01:22 PM

    Need to switch credit on file that is currently being charged monthly. How do I go about doing that securely?

    Thank you,


  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 22, 2017 at 02:00 PM

    In order to change your billing credit card please follow these steps:

    1. Login then open your account billing section:

    2. Scroll down to "Payment Method" and click on the "Change Credit Card" button:

    I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.