- academyarcheryAsked on August 22, 2017 at 05:15 PM
Several users have reported seeing "please wait" after submitting form - the next step in process takes them to PayPal for checkout...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 06:12 PM
As far as I know, there should be no issues with processing payments via PayPal at this time. Which form are they having trouble with and is that form embedded to a web page? Let us know and we will take a look.
- academyarcheryAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 06:31 PM
Thanks. Yes, the form is embedded within a page on our WordPress site. Here's the link:
the form name is:
2017 Fall Program PayPal
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 08:24 PM
I did a test submission to the Page URL (http://academyarcheryclub.com/paypal/) that you have provided and it is working properly. Here's a screen capture:
Could you please try it again? If the issue persists, try re-embedding the form using the iFrame Method. You can follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
- academyarcheryAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 09:20 AM
Working now, thanks for the help John.