- SandraMassAsked on August 22, 2017 at 10:36 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 11:02 PM
You can create a PDF Form and print it. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
Upon checking your account, I can see that your account is set to create New Form Layout called Card Forms. You need to switch the form to the Legacy Form Layout to be able to create a PDF Form. To do that, please follow this guide:
I hope this helps. If you have questions, please contact us again. Thank you.
- SandraMassAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 10:43 AMHi John,
Thank you for your reply... however, I've already created a form and
just want to get it printed but the area where I am is not giving me
those options... please see my form that I need printed on this link
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 11:39 AM
I have checked your JotForm and see that it is already using Legacy layout. You may print the form to fillable PDF form by following the guide below:
Also, please take a look at the following guide that provides more information with fillable PDF forms.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- SandraMassAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 01:43 PMIs there a number that I can call to reach you on?
- AIDANAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Unfortunately we do not provide phone support, but please note that we do monitor this Support Forum 24/7 so please don't hesitate to reach out to us about any specifics, and we will do our best to assist you ASAP.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and apologies for any inconvenience.
- SandraMassAnswered on August 27, 2017 at 06:43 PMSince jotform do not have any phone support, will it be possible for you
personally to change my form to a PDF? You've sent instructions but my
form is already made and I cannot find hoe to make it a PDF after its
made. Please see my form on the following link and your help is greatly