- 4MATICSAsked on August 23, 2012 at 12:10 PM
No email is being relayed. People are filling in our forms, but no notifications are going out.
Why is this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM
What is the name of the form/s your're having issues with? What is the email address/es to which you are not receiving notification messages?
We look forward to your responses.
- 4MATICSAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Thornbury - I need a nurse now doesn't send any email. I've tested to numerous email addresses everything from gmal and hotmail to our exchange server/postini etc.
Its defintatly NOT sending.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 01:12 PM
That particular form's notification is configured to send conditionally. The solution is to create a new catch-all notification that is not involved in any conditions, so that each time the form is submitted, you will receive a notification message no matter what the selected options are.
Inform us if you need further assistance regarding this issue.
- AllanAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 04:08 AM
Its got a catch all and always has had one. Its still not sending emails. This is really business critical for us! Can you please advise as soon as possible.
Is there a phone support number? Even if its premium rate.
- Allan StewartAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 04:20 AM
The form thats not working is Thornbury Nursing Services - Need a Nurse Now
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 04:20 AM
Hi Allan and thanks for contacting us.
firstname.lastname@example.org was in our bounce list. I've already removed it.
Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'No such user - psmtp'
Our email log indicate us that our system has sent succesfully email to TNS-Leeds@tnsltd.com monk: /var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[25/May/2012:07:52:58 -0400] 13181436363 AmazonSES Sent email to TNS-Leeds@tnsltd.com - MessageID:0000013783d7e3bf-3e33c415-c328-4951-83bf-b2c5b6d95a75-000000 - RequestId:34152eb3-a660-11e1-99e8-45cc16f6da45-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, as NeilVincente said we may suggest you to remove all conditions and to follow this steps below:
Open your form on the form builder, then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section(This method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see https://www.jotform.com/answers/72077-How-send-form-in-BCC-)I strongly recommend you follow our advice.Hope this helps.Alessandro
- Allan StewartAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 04:47 AM
Thanks for your advice. The trouble with what your suggested though is that dependent on what information someone enters on the form, I want notifications to go to different email addresses. I don't want everything to go to all email addressess. Is the functionality which enables conditional sends in this fashion not working?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 06:31 AM
I have cloned your form and did remove two of your first conditions since there is no need for them as the 'name' field is required hence a A user must fill it to be able to submit form. On my side it worked well sending emails to my respective email addresses.
Find the below URL of modified form,clone it and test to see it it wiorks well.
The result sholud be:
If the name is filled and irrespective of nearest location, the email is sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
If the name is filled and the nearest location is leads, the the email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and TNS-Leeds@tnsltd.com
Lets know if this works as expected.
- 4MATICSAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 07:50 AM
We were chatting but the chat window dissapeared. Can we organise another chat? Any progress on the problem?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 24, 2012 at 10:10 AM
You will need at least 2 Notification email for your condition to work. If you like you can test this form
http://www.jotform.me/form/22364375299463 to better have a hang on how the condition email work.
You can check the email notification on the ff:
If nearest is Bristol check email
if Leeds check jonathan@Mailcatch.com
Use this guide How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL if you need to clone the form to check further.
Please inform us if you issue still not resolve.