- koranitAsked on August 23, 2017 at 01:24 AM
Here is my jotform.
I am happy with it, but there is only one point that I want to fix.
The sub header in welcome page does not shown all when I go to next question. I would like them to be shown all.
Do you have any suggestion?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 03:01 AM
I was able to replicate mentioned the issue. I am not sure if a subheader text is limited to the other pages of the form.
I will escalate this issue to our developer. If this is a bug we will update you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now, I can only suggest you to limit the number of sub header characters to 150.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 04:24 AM
Thank you for your feedbacks. We're glad to see that you've liked our product.
In order to provide a consistent user experience to your submitters, there is a character limitation on sub header of your form.
If you have any other questions please let us know.
- koranitAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 12:29 AM
I have tried to cut the text, but content is quite long. I can not fit the content in the limit character.
May you please increase the limit up to 250 character?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 02:33 AM
I will check with our developer to see if it is possible to increase the limit to 250 characters.
- koranitAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 04:04 AM
Thank you for your support!