- WinceAsked on August 23, 2012 at 12:49 PM
"I am Paying for" & "credit card #" fields are not showing up.
I have sent this out and I am now getting replies with not all fields populated.
I have chnged and test many times, same results
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Your notification does not have the tag for the 'credit card #' field because it was modified. When a notification is edited in any way, the system gives it a "dirty" flag and will no longer update it automatically when you make changes in your form. This is so you will not lose the customizations you applied to it.
The quickest way to solve this problem is to re-create your form notification.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
2. Click your form notification's name
3. Click Delete E-mail
4. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
5. Click Add New Email
6. Choose Notification
7. Follow the Email Alert Wizard to finish creating your new notification
Just make sure that your form is finalized, and that you will not have to rename/delete/add a new field. Else, you will need to repeat the process I outlined above.
- WinceAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 01:11 PMThank you very much!!!