- YummyGardenAsked on August 23, 2012 at 01:54 PM
This is like my 10th question since using Jotfrorm!! But... you guys are awesome and fast, so what the heck! I'll ask another!
I just started adding images to my forms, but unfortunately it does not automatically wrap the text from the form around the images. Instead, there is this image and a huge space around it in between the question above and below. Is there a way to wrap questions and text around images? I swore I had seen it before.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 03:05 PM
Which particular text on your form do you want to wrap to which image?
We may be able to give a solution if you can provide us with enough details in reference to your form.
- YummyGardenAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 08:55 PM
For example, I tried to wrap text around the balloons. I've since moved them to the bottom of the form because nothing would wrap around them.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 09:20 PM
You can use CSS codes to position your images. Try it with this to position your ballons.
Inject this CSS to your form, follow this guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Just play with the top and left values if you'd like to move this image.
That code should work like this:
Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!
- YummyGardenAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 09:40 PM
So what specifics do I change for other images in other forms? Is it the id#? How do I identify photo ID#'s of other photos in other forms and new forms?
Thanks for the assistance
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 09:47 PM
Yes, you have to change the field ID. Here's how you can get it: http://www.jotform.com/answers/100307-field-id
Also, you need to change the top and left values to position your image.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 25, 2012 at 09:49 PM
By the way, are you familliar with Shrink? That also helps in positioning images on the same line.