- bwwbwebmasterAsked on August 23, 2017 at 12:26 PM
I am creating a form and one of the date fields continue to auto-populate with the current date.
I have changed the one field I thought would resolve it however it does not:
Options > Default Date - and set it to "none" however even after saving, closing and going back in the date continue to be populated.
Can you provide direction?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 01:23 PM
Please try the following:
1) Cloning your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-Your-Account
2) Deleting the date fields.
3) Clearing forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
That seems to work, her is my clone version: https://form.jotform.co/72344832175861
You may clone my form in your account if you want to: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL