- Kori HensenAsked on August 23, 2017 at 01:04 PM
Hello I cannot log in to a new computer that has bee set up for me, please advise
- AIDANAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 01:40 PM
I have checked for an account associated with your email address and found one with the username CarterK.
Could you please provide us with more information on the issue you're facing? If you are unable to login because of the password, please note that you can click on "Forgot password" in order to receive a password reset instructions email.
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- CarterKAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 02:43 PMHello, and thank you. Yes CarterK is the correct username, and the
password has been verified by logging into a different computer. This is a
new computer in our office, and unfortunately I have not been able to log
in, yet can log in to the other computer. Not sure if there is settings or
something I need to look into here?
Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 03:48 PM
It should be possible.
Maybe you have Caps Lock on?
Or maybe you have a different keyboard layout on the other computer. For example English-US on one computer and English-UK on the other?
- CarterKAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 04:43 PMThat's what I thought too, however Cap locks was not on. It's a new
computer to our office so I thought it might be something to do with our
settings? However nothing worked. Thank you
- AIDANAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 05:47 PM
Hmm, could you please provide us with a screenshot that shows the issue? Maybe that would shed some light on it and allow us to assist you better.
The more information we have on this issue, the more efficient our inspection context becomes.
Apologies for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.