- hbformsAsked on August 23, 2017 at 03:39 PM
Is this a form issue? CC # is correct.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 04:55 PM
Are you the form owner?
If so, please try removing the payment integration and adding it again. That should fix the problem.
I cloned your form and reproduced the error. Removing it and adding it again fixed it on my side.
- hbformsAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 05:05 PM
Thanks for the quick response. Will deleting the payment integration affect the already completed transactions?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 06:17 PM
No it wont. Here's a post about it by a developer here:
- hbformsAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 06:24 PM
That post is about removing an item, not the entire integration.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 23, 2017 at 08:53 PM
You can delete the payment integration by editing your form in the builder and clicking the payment field, once you have selected it, please click on the trash button, it should delete the field:
Also, in order to get a copy of your current information, I would recommend you to download your submissions, the following guide will help you doing so: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
I hope this helps.