- NeonToNatureToursAsked on August 23, 2012 at 09:38 PM
Instead of "CLONE" of....how so I rename a file?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 10:25 PM
You can rename the title of the form on the upper-left by
1. Click the title so it will become an editable text
2. Rename the title of the form.
3. Click outside the form builder (the dark grayed background) to complete the editing.
4. Save your form
Another option is doing the following steps:
1. Edit your fom
2. Make sure you are on the Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Preferences
4. Click on the value of the Title for it to become an editable text
5. Rename the text
6. Click the Close settings Button (the green one)
7. Save your form