- firedoorinspectionAsked on August 24, 2017 at 11:54 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 24, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Are you referring to a function wherein the user who completed the form will receive a confirmation email?
If yes, then please create an autoresponder email. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-up-an-Autoresponder-Email.
If you are planning to send an email to the user who completed the form manually at a later time, you can use the "Reply" function on the Submissions page. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. Select the submission and then click the "Reply" button.
3. Verify the email recipient and then click the "Send Reply" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.