- JustinLewisAsked on January 24, 2011 at 06:44 PM
I believe this would be an awesome addition to automatically integrate jotform into basecamp.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM
No, JotForm does not have integration with BaseCamp? Exactly what kind of integration would you need?
- JustinLewisAnswered on January 25, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Well I would love a way for the API to somehow inter connect where all of their information sent via jotform is directly integrated into my basecamphq database.
It would really cut a lot of time down and honestly I think I could get a lot of Basecamp users to join Jotform if that integration was somehow possible for project development.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM
I see. Thanks for the clarification. We hope to implement this in the future.
- bryantAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 11:33 PM
I'd like to second the request for Basecamp integration.
My company uses Basecamp to track our workflow, deadlines and timesheets. I would like to use my customized graphics request form that I created here on Jotform within Basecamp so that I could link the request form to the Job and milestones (Deadlines) for that job. Our company uses another jotform for a similar "work order" type request. Having everything in one place would be a real timesaver.
Pleaes let me know if this is in the works.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 01:54 AM
Thanks Bryant for providing details on how you would use a Basecamp integration. That will be useful when we work on the integration.
- JessiAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 08:45 PM
Any idea when you might have this integration done? I'm shopping for a form builder and also use Basecamp. The integration mentioned above is the mythical lockness that everyone talks about but no-one sees.
- fxrAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 08:53 PM
You can embed JotForm forms in Basecamp:
To achieve this:
1. In JotForm, Go grab your IFrame embed code from Setup & Embed toolbar ->Embed -> Iframe -> Copy that code in the text area.
2) back in BasecampHQ, create a new message. In the bottom right hand corner of the message text area, you will see Switch to Textile / HTML, Click on that.
3. Paste your JotForm Iframe embed code in the text area.
4) Post the message.
For whatever reason, the form doesnt immediately show on the next dialog window, but if you go back to Overview, and click on the messages' entry, you should now see your form embedded into BasecampHQ.
I am sure you would be able to embed reports based on your form submissions into Basecamp in much the same way.