- TFMcDowAsked on August 25, 2017 at 11:00 AM
I set up conditional logic based on a number chosen from a spinner, but now the spinner is not working. I do not want to replace it with a new form element or else I will have to set up my conditions again. Can you please help me?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 25, 2017 at 12:20 PM
We will be glad to assist you. Please note that when you create a condition to show a field, there is no need to create a second condition to hide it, because that field will remain hidden unless the first condition is met, so you may delete these conditions:
So, the best thing to do is to delete all conditions, and start fresh. So you can create conditions like this:
Now, there is a problem with the Spinner field, which shows up as if it were a text field:
I have tried clearing my forms cache, deleting that spinner field and adding a new one in my clone version, but the issue stills happens.
I have reported this issue to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when it get fixed.
- TFMcDowAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 09:33 AM
Great, thank you for all your help. I look forward to hearing back.
- TFMcDowAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 06:02 PM
Out of curiosity, any estimate on how long this may take to fix? Sorry to be pesky.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 07:14 PM
I see this issue has been assigned to one of our developers already. Unfortunately, there isn't an estimated time-frame for a resolution.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2017 at 06:31 PM
This is fixed now.