- PerlmanAsked on August 26, 2017 at 12:19 AM
Is there a widget or perhaps a good way to manually create a product comparison chart to allow customer to choose between a good, better, best options? I would like to implement something similar to the below image with radio select button bellow each option.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 03:21 AM
- PerlmanAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 12:10 PM
I'm having difficulty with successfully using image url's from my google drive folder. I have completed the integration process for google drive in the form settings. Additionally, I have publicly shared the image file and folder in google drive.
The image url that I have copied and pasted from the image in google drive is https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzNKTFp9KPzpUGpxNW9zTnhaQU0
Can you detect what I may be doing wrong?
- PerlmanAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 12:43 PMThe image from the sharing url from google drive is not appearing.
I have set up google drive integration.
Can you let me know what I may be doing incorrect?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 02:42 PM
Hey Spencer - You'd have to use a direct link to the image. The URL you provided is not the direct link:
This, is how you get the direct link to an image with a shared file in Google Drive:
Alternatively, you can use other means of uploading your image (e.g. on your FTP, or on an image hosting provider). Just ensure you will get the direct link of the image. Use these links on the widget and it should work.