- EMSTTAsked on August 26, 2017 at 11:33 AM
The form I set up is in relation to this video &spfreload=5" rel="nofollow noopener">https://&spfreload=5
I followed all the steps and created the condition as to when a specific email is entered to redirect to a specific webpage on my website. When I'm testing it isnt working. Please help ASAP! Thank you
Details: Type in the email I used in the screenshot. It's supposed to redirect to a login page
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 02:42 PM
I tested your form in the website and in the form directly.
On the website, it doesn't work but in the form directly it does. It is redirecting when the email is entered.
You have a pop-up in your website that shows the form, but after submissions, it should redirect to a page and that couldn't happen from the pop-up.
Could you please try adding the form to your website by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/70-Adding-a-Form-to-Your-Wix-Site
And see if that makes any difference?
- EMSTTAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 02:53 PM
Thank you for your response. I followed the steps exactly and I also made a separate webpage for the form. It still isn't redirecting :(
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 05:06 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue as well of the form submission not redirecting when in your website. The redirect URL though was working fine when using only the URL of the form (not on the website).
When I checked the browser console for error, I found that the error was due to your website preventing the redirect script. The website was the one blocking the redirection.
Can you instead test again using instead the iframe publish code of the form. Re-embed the form into your Wix website page using instead its iframe code.
User guide: Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Test again afterward and see if it work.
Let us know if issue remains.
- EMSTTAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 05:30 PM
The issue remains, I used the iframe code and it still doesn't redirect. It was a good suggestion I must admit but it didn't work.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 26, 2017 at 09:21 PM
Please try embedding only the Iframe part, example:
1) Get your Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
2) Before you embed the code, paste it in a text editor like WordPad, you will notice two part of codes, only copy and embed the Iframe part in your webpage, example: