- vtiportalAsked on August 27, 2017 at 09:27 PM
For the mouseover, I'd like to remove the border and change the text to white. See attached.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 12:26 AM
To remove the border and change the text to white in the mouseover, please add this custom CSS code to your form:
border: 0px !important;
color: white !important;
Please follow this guide on how to add custom CSS code to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Here's the result:
- vtiportalAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 10:25 AM
It only works in the working form. Does not work in preview or live mode. The black border and black text is still there.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 11:35 AM
- vtiportalAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Works now, thank you.