- markashtonAsked on January 25, 2011 at 04:10 AM
If a form is narrow and one has a hover message over a matrix survey tool, the hover message obscures data entry as in the case below. Could I request a fix for this whereby the hover message temporarily disapears when the mouse is directly over the message. This would work well I believe.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 25, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Yes, we do not recommend hover on narrow texts. It is not designed for them.
- markashtonAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 04:03 AM
Can you advise me as to whether you will/have added this to the feature list please. It is unclear from your answer your stance on this. I think it a worthy addition :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 05:29 AM
I don't think there is anything we can do about this. You should simply not use hover feature if you do not have the space for it.
- markashtonAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 05:35 AM
Ok Thanks Aytekin. Fair enough.