- nacenationalAsked on August 28, 2017 at 07:43 PM
Hi, we are new to jotform and have begun creating this form:
We need help with a few things.
1. we have added bullet points to a paragraph at the beginning of the form. When we preview the form, the bullet points are gone. see pic.
2. for question number 7 we'd like to do an other box that would allow them to actually enter in text. how can we do that?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 09:57 PM
1. I will forward this to our second level as I can replicate the issue, our developers will take a look on it and resolve it. Also, this will be escalated since the issue happens with the new form layout.
I would recommend you to switch to the legacy layout in order to get your text displayed as you want, this can be done through the settings tab, form settings section.
We will also let you know as soon as this is resolved.
2. The other option has been enabled on your field, this automatically adds a field so your users can type in:
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 06:33 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience you had in the past.
Let me inform you about that our software developers have fixed the issue with the bullet points. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.