- DebboeAsked on August 28, 2017 at 09:57 PM
No sure how to do this.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Now Available as a Trello Power-Up
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 28, 2017 at 11:52 PM
Could you please give us more details on which part you're having difficulty understanding?
You can follow the video guide on this link: https://www.jotform.com/blog/310-JotForm-Now-Available-as-a-Trello-Power-Up
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- janflorianAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Hi John, Trello Integration went easy and fine. Unfortunally JotForm doesn't work then out of Trello. Only 'create new form' works. But it's not possible using this form or one of my personal forms. JotForm Window appears, but it stays blank. The JotForm Menu shows but all other function are dead. Any clue?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 06:11 PM
I cannot seem to replicate the problem in Trello board. The functions are all working for me.
Please try re-linking your Jotform account with Jotform Power apps. In your board, click Show Menu.
Find Jotform and click Settings.
Unlink then link it again.
I hope this works for you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 12:14 AM
We've made some improvements and fixed some issues that are related with EU based accounts.
You should be able to access all the features of the powerup.
Please give it a try and let us know how that goes.