- JoinEPCAsked on August 29, 2017 at 06:48 AM
when I created a new form I had the buttons in English. Suddenly when I re-opened the form they are now in French. I also made sure the default language is in English so not sure what I am doing wrong.
Could you please help me? And as for my IP, I am based in the UK.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 09:01 AM
Did you try to change your default language to English(US) instead of UK ?
If it is still happening your browser auto translates maybe?
- JoinEPCAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 09:44 AMYes I did. I also turned off the the automatic language detection toggle.
I manually changed the names of the buttons now but the final automatic
submission message is still in French. :(
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 10:48 AM
Did you manage to fix this?
All the texts in your form are all in English upon checking.
Here's one for example:
The translation feature is also disabled in your form as of this moment.
Please let us know the status on this issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 10:51 AM
By the way, your thank you message and email notifications are in English language as well.
- JoinEPCAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 11:43 AMHi Elton,
I changed the form and using the old template as its more useful for our
I am still getting the alerts in French.. :(
Checked everything and can’t understand.. :(
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Please try checking your account language settings. Go to https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings. Make sure to select English in the Language:
Also, confirm that the My Forms language is set to English. You can find the language option at the Footer section.
I hope that works.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 01:11 PM
I'm sorry, you've mentioned it's the alerts. Do you mean the Notification and Autoresponder emails? If yes, then maybe your email client is translating the languages in the email? Or maybe your browser does it? What's your browser? Please check that.
Your notification/autoresponder template is in English format. There is no way you will receive them translated into French. Your browser/email client probably does it. Please note that this applies to the Field labels only. The submission data depends on your customer. If they submit the form by putting all answers in the French language, you'll receive the email with Labels in English and Answers in French.
- JoinEPCAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 06:43 AMI finally found the issue:
Please see screen shot attached.
What happened is that all the setting in all the form warnings are in
Mind you my french is a bit rusty so I definitely haven’t put them ins :D
Seems there is no button to reset them al to the default language.
*Nicholas Del Conte*
- JoinEPCAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 06:43 AMI fixed the issue. All the warning translated themselves into French
and i pressed the reset button.
You might want to look at the issue although I am not sure how it become
*Nicholas Del Conte*