- sandyspringmuseumAsked on August 29, 2017 at 11:18 AM
The return address on our email is misspelled. I don't know how to correct it. I think it's happening with all of our forms.
Sndy Spring Museum <email@example.com>Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 12:03 PM
Are you referring to the autoresponder email of your form? As per checking the form provided (https://form.jotform.us/23475303233143), the sender email of the Auto responder is set to firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, the reply-to email is set to your account's email address. The reply-to email is the recipient when a user replies to the autoresponder they receive.
If you need to update the Sender Email or Reply-to Email, just hover to your Autoreponder and click on the Edit icon.
You can check this guide for more information: Setting up an Autoresponder Email.
- sandyspringmuseumAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 01:43 PMThe problem is not the email address. The problem is that the name of our organization is misspelled: Sndy Spring Museum email@example.com
Our name is Sandy Spring Museum. I do not know how to correct that.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 01:58 PM
I checked your form now and the Sender Name in the Autoresponder seems to be correct now. I believe you are able to figure out how to correct it.
- sandyspringmuseumAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 02:43 PMYes – thank you for double checking.