- mreinanAsked on August 29, 2017 at 06:22 PM
I want to be able to require the employer field if a donation amount is over $100. Unless, that person checks a box that says they are retired or unemployed.
Is there anyway this can work?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 09:00 PM
Upon checking, I can see that your issue is now resolved. Here's a screen capture:
You can just add another condition wherein the Employer field will be required if the Radio field "Check below if you're retired or not employed" is clicked.
Here's the result:
Related guide: How-to-Enable-Disable-Fields-Using-Conditional-Logic
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- mreinanAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 10:43 AMHello, I want it the other way. I want it the ‘Employer’ field required if the amount is over $100, unless they check the box that states they are retired or unemployed.
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 12:18 PM
That is actually working with your current conditions:
If the amount is over 100 (100 included) the field is required.
Now, I wasn't sure about the retired/unemployed thing since that field I don't see in the form?
We'll wait for your response.
- mreinanAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 02:44 PMThe radio field about retired is below the Phone number field. Thanks.
I also cloned the form - here is the new link - https://form.jotform.us/72415980118154
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 03:24 PM
Update each one of your conditions that requires the field to include that condition as well:
Make sure to set the rules to be matched to "ALL", so that both rules have to be met for the condition to trigger.
- mreinanAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 04:43 PMI don’t see these setting on my form. Is there anyway you can do this for me I give you permission?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 05:09 PM
While editing your form, click the "Settings" tab, then click the "Conditions" tab:
Mouse over the condition you want to update and click the pencil icon to open the editor:
Click the + button to add a new rule, then set up the additional rule.