- EvyanAsked on August 30, 2017 at 10:21 AM
Please adjust your counter so my clients can use the form I already sent!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 11:42 AM
I checked the view total for your account and it does look to be correct. If you are using some sort of live preview while in a web publishing tool, it may be constantly reloading the form causing a large amount of views. Disable any sort of live preview or anything that would be constantly refreshing the form or a page the form is embedded to.
I reset your view total and your forms will remain active. Please note that we can only do one reset per account. Should you go over your account limits once again, you would need to upgrade or wait until the next monthly reset to restore your forms.
- EvyanAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 12:43 PMHi David.
Thank you. It does seem as though there is a live preview going on and it is refreshing the form continuously. How can I disable it? Any ideas.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 01:06 PM
It would depend on what you are using that has a live preview. From what I have seen it is usually Adobe Dreamweaver or some program like that. The live preview would need to be disabled in whatever program you are using that has it.
- EvyanAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 02:43 AMOh! I know what it is - its weebly the website creator! Got it… I think. Anyway, I love your program and am so grateful for your help!
Have a great day!