- MaggeAsked on August 30, 2017 at 11:12 AM
RTF in formular is not printing (as PDF or Laserprinter). If we try this - the form in PDF odfer pinrt ist empty.
If i change the box to "reiner text" in german, the first button than the form is printing correctly.
i will add a screenshot to subscribe better. Do you have an idea?
thanks for any helping information
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Thanks for reporting this bug when the Long Text Entry field is on Rich mode:
I have reported this to our back-end team, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 09:23 AM
This is now fixed.
- MaggeAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 05:43 AMHey very good ! Thanx a lot, that helps us !!!!!
everything ist working,i found a little bug again :-)
if you use the button print, and than save as PDF the „kursiv" ist not working, it's the „I“ - Button in the filling-form
Via email i became a good PDF.
For you to compare, this email contains both PDF
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 08:13 AM
Thank you for confirming that the issue you described in this thread now works.
With regards to your new concern, I have moved it to a new thread considering it is another topic.
Please click this link to go to that thread.