- timmastracciAsked on August 30, 2017 at 11:39 AM
I want to leave a blank next to "Other" and "Referral" for prospects to type in value, i.e. referral name.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 01:02 PM
That is possible by adding a Single Choice field to your form and adding Other option to it. Please see below.
You can check my test form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72415313579963.
- timmastracciAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 02:23 PM
That solves the "other" issue, but I want to do the same thing for referral name. Is that an option?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 02:33 PM
You can add a field to your form that will be conditionally hidden/shown based on the answer to your options (i.e. Show the field if Referral is selected. Otherwise, hide it.). See steps below.
Please check my form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72415313579963
Please also check our guide on Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- timmastracciAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 03:09 PM
Perfect! Thank you!