- pauljones9005Asked on August 30, 2017 at 01:19 PM
Today, 8/30/17, I cloned the form titled Marcin Dental Center. I named the new one Dr. Roa - Marcin Dental Center. With the new one, it makes you click next to get through all of the form elements. Is there a way to disable this and make it look like the old one?Page URL:
- MarvihAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 01:30 PM
Change your form layout view by going to your form settings then, click show more options.
Scroll down to the last part there you will see "Form Layout" change it to "Legacy Layout"
- KatieAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 01:55 PM
- KatieAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 01:57 PM
As you can see from the attached screenshots, I do not have this option under my settings (ability to deselect new form layout) or under the specific options for the form. Any suggestions?
- MarvihAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 02:05 PM
You can check out the attached GIF below on where to find it.
If you are still having trouble find it, I can do it for you if you want to.
- pauljones9005Answered on August 30, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Please disable it on our account as it is not an option for me from my view on my account (for all forms).
- MarvihAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 02:29 PM
I will escalate this issue to our Developer Team to why it is not available in your account.
- pauljones9005Answered on September 05, 2017 at 11:39 AM
The previous form I was mentioning has now been fixed. I still have a few new forms that it is still doing it to. Also, it is still not available to change within the form settings or from our account settings. The new forms are listed below:
https://form.jotform.com/72435791740965 (Walnut Creek)
https://form.jotform.com/72427017640956 (Dental Care of Oberlin)
https://form.jotform.com/72427063040951 (James Case Fam. Dent.)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 12:39 PM
The issue with your account is still not resolved. I will update the ticket that is assigned to our developers with the forms you provided.
We will update you via this thread when this issue is resolved.
- pauljones9005Answered on September 06, 2017 at 10:19 AM
We need the 3 forms provided changed immediately!!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Priority if this issue is set to very important and one of our developers is working on this issue. I will also check with him if there is any update.
If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.
- pauljones9005Answered on September 06, 2017 at 01:00 PM
I understand that the overall problem with the account might not be resolved yet but you said you could go ahead and fix the three that we posted on this thread and they are not and it is imperative that they get fixed ASAP
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 03:14 PM
Unfortunately we cannot convert the forms to the old layout from our end. I do not see where our staff said they could but if they did, they were misinformed. As far as I know, the forms will need to be recreated using the old form once your account issue is resolved.
As soon as we have any updates from the developer assigned, we will let you know.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 09:29 AM
The problem is resolved now. You can now see the layout options and edit them.
@pauljones9005 sorry for the late reply. Please do tell us if you need help with anything else