- DandelionWebMarketingAsked on August 30, 2017 at 04:20 PM2) Check out the preview. https://www.jotform.com/build/72416621096152#preview Notice the prices. When you first see them they are all whole numbers. Exactly $1 or $2 or $3. In reality I entered a decimal and cents. Meaning they are $1.50, $2.50 and $3.25 etc. Once you actually enter a quantity the price changes and is correct. But we can't have the price changing on people only once they click to buy it! Ha ha ha!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 04:25 PM
I can see what you mean:
I have reported this issue to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread, when it gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 05:00 PM
- DandelionWebMarketingAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 03:30 PM
I'm not sure what to say. I'm not sure what you are asking of me. Was the issue resolved?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 03:37 PM
We apologize for the confusion. The issue is not yet resolved.
It was already assigned to one of our developer and being reviewed. We will notify you here for any update on the status.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on September 08, 2017 at 09:11 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The problem should be fixed. Now, your product price will be shown correctly. Please check your form and let me know if you'll need anything further.