- max123jotAsked on August 30, 2017 at 05:37 PM
for this form
it works as i would like, but
i not not comfortable w using the designer feature to make the form wider and text bigger
i have played around w the tool , but i dont quite get it
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 05:49 PM
Which part of the FORM DESIGNER are you not comfortable with so we can guide you?
To change the width of the form, click the blue FORM DESIGNER icon > go to the STYLES tab > then change the FORM WIDTH.
To make the font bigger, go to that same section (FORM DESIGNER > STYLES) then scroll down until you see the FONT SIZE. Adjust the value in px to make it larger. Don't forget to click the SAVE button to save your changes.
- max123jotAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 07:43 AMi gave it a try
hit a button, and lost my form
cant see it in account history
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 10:18 AM
The form you provided is still in your account max123jot.
It seems that you changed the Font Size to 1 px and now the form looks like this.
You should increase the Font Size.
You can also revert the form to the previous version, before you made the changes.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- max123jotAnswered on September 03, 2017 at 05:43 PMthanks for helping me on this