- pjbolducAsked on August 30, 2017 at 08:58 PM
I oversee 3 children's choirs. I did not originally create 3 forms - I created only one, and all 3 choir's participants use the same form to register for choir. However, I would like to separate the submissions into the 3 groups so that I can give each director her roster. Is there a way to do this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 10:21 PM
To my understanding, you want to use one form and separate the submissions into different folders. Unfortunately, that is not possible here in JotForm. However, I can provide you a demo form using iFrame Embed widget.
Here's an explanation:
- Create 3 form.
- Use 1 main form and embed the 3 form using iFrame Embed widget.
- Use the show and hide conditional logic.
- After that, you can view the submissions data separately.
To view the submissions, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Let us know if you want a demo form. Thank you.