- JoshuaAsked on August 27, 2012 at 03:11 AM
I want to use your service to allow my visitors to upload large video files to me. If i become a paid user, what is the maximum upload file size they can upload?
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 03:47 AM
Hi and thanks for contacting us.
You can allow your visitors to upload large files but please note that our plans have limits.
You can't exceed limits below:
Free plan: 100 Mb
Premium plan: 10 Gb
Professional 100 Gb
I may suggest you to compare our plans visiting this link: Pricing
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JoshuaAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM
I understand plan size, thats not my question. What is the "file upload" limit. If i have your 9.95$ plan, does this mean my users can upload a maximum of 10GB at once?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM
The maximum limit for upload fields is 1 gb for all accounts. However, a free account only has 100MB of storage space which effectively makes the 1 GB upload limit useless (for free users, at least).
Even if your on a 9.95$ plan, you'd still have the 1 gb upload limit.
- JoshuaAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 12:29 PM
What should I put in for the "number limit" on the form to allow 1gig?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on August 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM
It should be 1048576 since the value needs to be in KB.