- petekalAsked on August 31, 2017 at 09:53 AM
how do i go about adding images to a multiple choice field, or pick one field.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 10:22 AM
You can use Image Picker widget. Here is an example https://form.jotformpro.com/72365822534963
- petekalAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 11:43 AMWhat if it's not an online img but a pic in your images folder
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 31, 2017 at 12:45 PM
You need to upload the image first to your web server or to a third party host.
You may also upload the image to our server and then get the direct link. Here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Image" tool under the Form Elements.
2. Click the "Choose a File" button under the General tab. After that, click the "Upload File" button and select the image you want to upload.
3. Preview the form and then get the image source. In Google Chrome, just right click the image and then click the "Copy image address" option. Paste the direct link in Notepad for reference.
4. You can now use the direct link in the Image Picker widget.
Hope that helps. Thank you.